A SOLID AFTERMARKET SOLUTION FOR A COMMON OEM PROBLEM
If you're running an OEM intercooler in your 335D it's just a matter of time until the factory red turbo hose starts leaking. ATM set out to create a solution for this common issue. This product is a direct replacement for the leaky factory hose and is compatible with the stock quick connections. It offers better sealing, higher-quality silicone hose and top-notch constant tension clamps to eliminate boost leaks and restore your car's performance.
- Directly compatible with the stock intercooler and turbo connection
- 4-ply fluoro-lined silicone hose made to ATM's custom specifications
- CNC-machined fittings with dual o-rings on both ends for a superior seal
- Heavy-duty constant tension hose clamps
- Includes everything needed for install
2008-2012 M57 335D with stock intercooler
1) Loosen intercooler enough to remove red factory boost hose
2) Clean sealing surfaces of intercooler and turbo outlet
3) Cut off small plastic tab on bottom of intercooler inlet
4) Using supplied lubricant, coat all sealing surfaces and o-rings
5) Install respective CNC ends onto intercooler inlet and turbo outlet making sure retaining clips snap in place.
6) Install hose and clamps while pushing intercooler back in place. Constant-tension clamps should not be bottomed out