MAXIMIZE YOUR GTI'S PERFORMANCE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
ATM is happy to announce its entry into the VW market. After establishing a quality exhaust line in the BMW market we have now chosen the MK7 platform to expand our lineup.
Our polished stainless steel 3" downpipe was designed with maximum performance in mind whether you are on the street or the track.
For street use, our catted downpipe increases power while keeping emissions in check. The most restrictive part of an exhaust system is the catalytic converter. This downpipe replaces the stock catalytic converter with a high-flow 200 cell catalyst which reduces back pressure and maximizes exhaust flow.
For race use, our off-road version eliminates the catalytic converter with a high-flow resonator to eliminate back pressure, reduce drone and maximize performance.
The result of either option is increased performance by allowing quicker boost and more power. Also incorporated is an extended O2 bung to reduce the chance of a check engine light.
Hand-crafted, TIG-welded stainless steel is at the core of our downpipes and exhausts with guaranteed fitment on every unit we build. Both our downpipes and exhausts allow you to unleash the full potential of your VW.
**RESONATED VERSION IS FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY**
- TIG-welded stainless steel construction w/polished finish
- Mandrel-bent 3" diameter with 2.5" OEM midpipe reducer
- Utilizes stock mounting points
- Includes clamp for downpipe sections, reuses OEM clamp at exhaust connection
- Your choice of a high-flow 200 cell catalytic converter for street use or a straight-piped resonated system for race-only/off-road use
This downpipe is for racing/off-road use only
Fits Volkswagen Golf GTI (MK VII/7) models from 2015-2017
- Fits in stock location and utilizes factory mounting points
- Must reuse OEM exhaust clamp